|Core Services - Corporate Finance / M&A
In Corporate Finance, Bioscience Valuation advises companies and investors on growth finance and project finance transactions.
Bioscience Valuation maintains a strong network of private individuals, family offices and institutional investors that are interested in significant investment opportunities. Within this network Bioscience Valuation is able to raise private equity, debt capital and mezzanine financing. Prior to accepting a private placement mandate, we conduct our own due diligence of the financing target.
In M&A, Bioscience Valuation advises management and shareholders on the various types of M&A transactions:
- sell-side advisory,
- entrepreneurial successions,
- buy-side advisory,
- management buy-out / management buy-in.
Furthermore, Bioscience Valuation provides in-depth advisory at the various steps of an M&A transaction process:
- design of transaction structure,
- advice on disposal/acquisition strategy and tactical issues addressing issues such as control, earn outs,
- taxation, dividend policy, executive lock ups,
- compilation of documentation and any associated documents,
- company valuation,
- contact with potential buyers/potential targets,
- coordination of and assistance with the due diligence process,
- assistance in the negotiations with potential buyers/sellers,
- review of commercial aspects of the contractual documentation,
- assistance with the preparation of presentations for the Board of directors and shareholders,
- project management and coordination of involved parties.