|Bioscience Valuation is a management consulting firm with a focus on biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
The company is specialized in the analysis and quantitative as well as qualitative evaluation of
- R&D projects and marketed products
- project & product portfolios
- entire companies (from start-up to public)
- licensing & partnering agreements, collaborations, strategic alliances and M&A opportunities
- platform technologies
- an in-depth understanding and analysis of the underlying science, technology, and R&D processes
- a thorough market analysis (both desk and primary research in collaboration with Bioscience Valuations affiliate Bioscience Market Research)
- sophisticated, state-of-the-art methods for financial valuation.
Furthermore, Bioscience Valuation supports its clients in the
- assessment of the financial impact of managerial decisions
- implementation of value-driven project and portfolio management
- training and coaching of project and portfolio managers.
Our objective is to maximize the value of our clients' projects, portfolios, products, technologies and companies.
Our clients include multinational pharmaceutical companies, public and private biotechnology firms, companies developing medical devices, as well as investment funds and alternative investment groups of multinational banks.
Typical mandates are related to financial evaluation and risk analysis of R&D projects, portfolios, marketed products, technology platforms, portfolio optimization, implementation of value-driven project and portfolio management, company valuation and fund raising, determination of fair and value-maximizing partnering and licensing conditions and the valuation of research and technology investments as real options.